Basic RiderCourse 2 (BRC2)
We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Classes fill up quickly! Due to limited enrollment, pre-registration is required.
Successful completion waives all testing at the Colorado DMV for your endorsement.
This course is designed for riders who want to obtain a motorcycle endorsement or who want more practice on their own motorcycle. Topics include risk management, optimizing lane position and visibility, 防护装备, rider responsibility, motorcycle inspection and care balancing the mental and physical aspects of safe riding, and the effects of alcohol and drugs on riding.
This course is for riders who already have basic skills. It is similar to the Basic RiderCourse except the speeds are higher and riders should be riding their own motorcycle. It is an excellent refresher and next step course to practice and renew basic riding skills. There is a required 有 (approximately 2 hours on-line), a 3 hour classroom session, and 5 hour riding session.
Riders are highly encouraged to use their own street legal motorcycle (proof of insurance and registration will be checked) for this class. Practicing techniques of managing traction, 很快停止, cornering and swerving on your own motorcycle is the best way to prepare for riding on the streets. If this is not possible, a training motorcycle may be rented for an additional $20.
Unsure if you are ready for this course? Start by taking our Basic RiderCourse and save on a bundle package!
- Successfully completed a Basic RiderCourse(BRC) -OR- Have sufficient on-road experience and skill to be able to perform basic maneuvering and handling skills such as maintaining balance, demonstrating smooth clutch-throttle control, brake usage and turning procedures.
- Complete a 2-hour 有. When you register for your course you will be given a link to gain access to the MSF online 有. The online portion must be completed no more than 30 days before your riding class.
- Must successfully achieve the objectives of Exercise 1, Control at Low Speed, and must successfully achieve the objectives of subsequent exercises to continue.
- Food/beverages for breaks and lunch
- Pen/pencil for classroom sessions
- Long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants (heavy denim or riding pants recommended. 没有耀斑.)
- Over-the-ankle boots (sturdy, not canvas)
- Eye protection (goggles, eye or sunglasses)
- Full-finger gloves (leather preferred)
- Proper riding gear recommended for all of the above
的基本 RiderCourse2 is designed to result in successful completion for most riders. We will help you learn to the best of your ability. If you have significant difficulty or become a risk to yourself or others, as determined by you or your RiderCoach, you will not be permitted to continue to ride. 在这一点上, your RiderCoach will discuss other possible options available to help you develop your riding skills.
To successfully complete the course and obtain your endorsement, you must attend and participate in all sessions and pass the written test as well as the riding-skill evaluation. Successful completion of the BRC2 is not a guarantee that you will be safe on the road. The attitude and level of safety you carry with you when ride with is your choice. We pray it is a great one, and that you continue to keep learning, 骑明智, and enjoy every moment of the journey.
If you have any special medical requirements or any other special considerations, please contact 云顶集团rt电子游戏. Click here for more information.
重新安排 & 取消 政策:
We require at least 72 hours or 3 business days to reschedule. This provides the opportunity for someone else to sign up in time to complete the required coursework before the class starts.
If you must reschedule and fail to contact us at least 72 hours or 3 business days before the start of your class, a $75 fee will be applied. Every reschedule will be done on a space available basis. There is no guarantee that you will get into your requested date.